Thank you for joining us for the May Pals Blog Hop and our annual retirement party! It's time to say goodbye to stamps and accessories that will not be available in the new 2013-14 Stampin' Up! catalog. Although it's always sad to see wonderful products retire, it is exciting to think about all of the new products that will soon be available. So enjoy the farewell tour for our favorite retiring products - and remember you have until June 3rd to order from the retiring product lists.
You should have just left stop number 15 on the Pals Hop - Leslie Davis at Life's Moments. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My retirement card uses 2 of my favorite background stamps - Netting and Tool Shed. I love how versatile background stamps are - you can use them for your entire card base (as I did with the netting) or crop a part of the image (as I did with Tool Shed).
I stamped Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake paper for the background and then stamped the Tools in Early Espresso on Whisper White paper. I used a sponge to apply crumb cake ink on the tools to create a distressed look. A layer of Core'dinations card stock is layered behind the tools and I distressed the edges to bring out the core color of the paper.
- Stamps: Netting (#122655); Tool Shed (#123688); Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood mount #115370; clear mount #127802)
- Ink & Paper: Crumb Cake; Early Espresso; Whisper White
- Accessories: Modern Label punch (#119849); Word Window punch (#119857); Baker's Twine - Early Espresso (#123124)
The next stop is Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!, stop number 17 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Kathleen Law at Craft With Kathleen
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
- Leslie Davis at Life's Moments
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' and Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair
- Shirley Sumption at look at my cute stuff
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Barbara Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine